9.30.2013

getting back to that May project

Back in May, when I was tackling the 31 things project, I think I mentioned that I had stuck with making the lists every day but hadn't necessarily done so well at creating the actual layouts. The past couple of days though, I've knocked out a couple of more in an attempt to play a little catch up. Doing layouts for the Design Challenges class has me excited to scrap again (and hopefully get some September project life knocked out as well.) For the May fourteenth layout, I went classic black and white with papers from my LBD kit


and for the fifteenth, I used cards from the Boyish Filler Cards set.


See the rest of my 31 Things layouts (and download the templates) here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...