7.19.2013

ain't no party...

A few days ago when I made Izzy's birthday layout, I was thinking that an "ain't no party" project life card was a MUST. So I made one to share :) Grab it here if you'd like it (single png file includes color version shown as well as a black text version that you can recolor - enjoy!)
(why tupperware? no idea...I drew a blank and it was the first thing that popped into my head. also, I'm a dork.)
Wondering how to use a multiple image png file in PSE? Look here. How about using images in Word? Here's your answer!

3 comments:

  1. HAHA, this is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tupperware rules! And I agree this is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this.
    and that you put tupperware.
    you = the best EVER.
    xoxoxox.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...