4.09.2013

paper play

I commented a few days ago that I was scrapbooking with paper and it felt like I was learning it all over again. There was a time when I did a layout every day and was never at a loss of ideas for designs and stories. I can't say the same for today but this is a start. I'm sketching layout ideas again and digging into my stash again. I mean, really digging into my stash:


positively ancient Sassafras Lass + brads +


a handcut title + jounaling (quote) on a transparency. This is old school Erica.


And back to my simple roots with a tiny bit of paper and fun with fonts. Not in love with either one but it's good to at least be playing again.

8 comments:

  1. oh yes! love seeing these layouts of yours again. so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am in love with BOTH.
    LOVE LOVE LOVE.
    xoxoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fantastic! Thanks for the inspiration...I need to get back to paper and glue too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. so, so good to see you playing again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it!! I walk by my scrapbooking stuff and think, "I really miss doing that." I should make sometime for myself to sit down and play. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't been scrapbooking like I would like to and it's one of my big goals (like, THE big goal) for when a few other projects are wrapped up ; ) Love both these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pages! I've missed seeing your LOs. And it just goes to show beautiful things can still be made with older products.

    ReplyDelete
  8. this makes me SOOOO happy! Love what you made!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...