3.27.2013

collections

Issue number 2 of my newly started collection of National Geographic magazines came in the mail yesterday.


I can't think of anything I really collect. Definitely not magazines (I don't have any of the magazines that I've been published in - all recycled...every one of them.) Ever since I was little though I've loved National Geographic and the idea of an entire shelf of the bright yellow makes me happy. I mean, how can you not swoon over this:

via
We're in an eternal state of remodeling around here but I'm excited to figure out where and how I'll display my new collection. At least I have a few months before I really need to nail down a home for these!

Totally unrelated, doesn't that dark knot in the wood look like a rubber ducky? I'm constantly staring at that thing and hearing Ernie's voice singing in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...