3.12.2012

eating this week






monday: leftovers (another concert night and we have quite a few options in the fridge to choose from)
tuesday:  samosas + parsley chutney, salad  (carried over from last week. again.)
wednesday: jalapeno corn soup + bread
thursday:  veggie nachos
friday: quinoa with corn & scalllions
saturday: tuscan pasta with tomato basil cream

and a couple of other things I want to try:
roasted cabbage (probably a lunch option some time this week...maybe with some brown rice)
energy bites (making a double batch so I can share with my dad!)

6 comments:

  1. hope you'll let me know how that corn soup is - sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing - we've had it tons of times already! I just leave the raw jalapeno/onion salsa off the kids' bowls.

      Delete
  2. rose dixon1:17 PM

    we made the samosas off your menu a few weeks ago - really good! not so sure why they make a parsley chutney to go with it instead of the traditional mint though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you enjoyed them! I do like mint chutney but the parsley version that I had at a vegetarian restaurant a few months ago completely converted me.

      Delete
  3. that roasted cabbage recipe is amazing. i love it so much. you'll have to let me know what you think. i always squeeze extra lemon juice on at the end and roast it much longer than the recipe says because i like it nice and soft.

    p.s. can i come over on saturday for supper? that sounds SO delish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm, just printed the pasta recipe. Your weekly menus always sound so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...