2.14.2012

new today and a free printable

Two new kits today:

Instaframes V1 (you can see how the amazing Lisa used the "love ths" design  to create a cut file/confetti pocket for her project life album here)

Trendspotting Frames and journaling card printables

I had a seventh design that didn't make it into this kit that I'd love to share...I hate for things to go to waste :) Just click on the images to get the full size for saving!

I don't have a Silhouette or any other cutting machine but I *am* excited to grab my trusty xacto to try out a few of these for my own album. I had a busy weekend playing catch up and I'm DONE with weeks 1-3 with a good start on 4 and 5. I don't get much time during the week to do stuff for my own albums but hopefully, by the end of the upcoming weekend, I'll be nearly caught up. Kind of excited about that.

We aren't big on Valentine's Day around here (though I do have small gifts and a sweet dessert treat lined up for the kiddos) but I hope wherever you are and whomever you share the day with, there is lots of happiness and love. I'll be nursing Zack through his second day of fighting an upper respiratory infection and ear infection but he is doing SO much better today than yesterday...just bummed he's missing the festivities at school today.

And though C and I don't do anything special for the day. I thought this video was an appropriate display of affection for him. He agreed :)



1 comment:

  1. you're knocking them out of the park, e! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...