1.19.2012

project life stash builder one


So, since I'm tackling project life from scratch and not using a kit, I have a lot of work to do to build up my stash of page building elements. This is a super quick and easy way to dress up plain labels. I plan on using these to date and caption photos.
  
1. Grab some label sheets.
2. Arrange your labels on a sheet of printer paper.
3. Open your grid file (I saved this one as a PDF - you can download it from here if you'd like)
4. Print as usual. You're done! I threw a sheet of those hole reinforcements on just to see how they'd turn  out. Kind of fun...I'm sure I'll be able to work them in somewhere.


10 comments:

  1. eeeek - these are awesome! and why am just now seeing your etsy store?? off to shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Thanks for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! Glad you like it :)

      Delete
  3. you are wicked sma-ht!

    ReplyDelete
  4. man, you're amazing. such a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea! Thanks for sharing the file.

    ReplyDelete
  6. umm.
    these are SO up my alley.
    YOU ROCK.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. These look great...off to print & use them tonight
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you have some examples posted of how you use these?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure if I o here on the blog or not, Lori! I haven't shared all of my PL spreads here...I use them mainly on photos to add a date or a bit of journaling :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...