- marveling at the fact that jake is old enough to be learning multiplication and cursive and that zack is old enough to be writing short stories in school.
- izzy smells like pickles and is watching an arthur dvd from the library.
- finishing up a classic that I hadn't read before.
- thinking about ordering some of these (I can't kill these, right?)
- steeling my nerves to try sewing a fabric backing on the knitted baby blanket I made for zack's teacher...due with her first in less than 3 weeks.
- waiting patiently for the new laptop I had to order - grrr :(
- thinking I should go pick up a gift for the birthday party zack is going to on saturday.
- happy that the sun is out! even if it is butt-ass cold.
- looking forward to our roasted veg and salad dinner as I eat my ramen lunch.
- thinking I should print out the mini valentines I made to sneak in the boys' lunches this week...I made one for every day this week + monday and have yet to include them. want them? download here.
at 12:37 PM