3.26.2008

In case anyone was wondering...

If you're 3 1/2 year old eats a hard boiled egg that's been sitting out unrefrigerated for close to 4 days, at worst, he'll get a little gassy (according to Poison Control.)

Mine was quick enough to realize after one bite that the egg wasn't really that tasty anyway. We still haven't determined if he swallowed that bite or not but regardless, he'll be fine ;)

Apparently a common call to Poison Control this time of year...even up to 2 weeks after Easter (ewww!)

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:43 PM

    That's the way things go Fred. Told ya you should have let him have that candy 8-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad he is OK. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to know and I'm thankful he'll be okay. The only question now is, will everyone around the said gas be okay? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Remind me to tell you, E, once we're finally hangin' out sometime in person (and preferably after many cocktails), about The Jimmy Buffet Tour Bus Experience. Yes, it warrants capitalizing. And yes, it involves hard boiled Easter eggs.

    Glad stinky toots are all that will be suffered in the Hernandez house. :)

    g

    ReplyDelete
  5. good information to know...LOL. Glad he is okay though:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh - glad to hear he's ok!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ewww! That makes me want to hurl just thinking about it. I'm glad he's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yuck. Glad everything is going to be fine. Thanks for the info. Hope I never need to know that! ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...