1.26.2007

do you ever feel like?

you're in a music video (not one of those booty videos :p) and you're the lead singer that's walking in slow motion through the middle of a tornado or a hurricane or some similar natural disaster? You're not getting injured or anything but the tornado goes on like you're not even there. Furniture and cows are flying all over the place and you can yell stop! or go to your room! or no TV for a week! but the tornado doesn't even acknowledge your existence?

now double the tornado. seriously man, they are 2 and 4...pretty sure I'll be blogging from the loony bin in short order.

and just because I can, a funny picture of the younger tornado. (apparently the eye protection was a safety precaution while orbiting around with the 4 year old tornado)

9 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:48 PM

    seriously. is it the phase of the moon or something? mine have been extra spaz-a-licious the last couple days. they go go go and talk talk talk.. oooooof.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:12 AM

    oh yeah. i agree with lisa...a phase of the moon :p here too! You should've seen the comedy of errors in the starbucks drivethru today :p

    R

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty sure gogles are OSHA required when you're a tornado. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous11:28 AM

    oh my gosh...thanks for describing my days lately! only, my 4-month old hasn't quite got his tornado up to full speed yet, butthe4,5 yr.o old's just turned into a huge hurricane, so he makes up for it. It is LOUD,DESTRUCTIVE, and shows no mercy or naps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:51 PM

    LOL.....that picture cracks me up!
    and the tornado stuff.....vaguely familiar ;) I've only got one of those boys but I do have a teen and a pre-teen girl.....and I'm not sure what would be worse ;)
    Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous12:43 PM

    familiar to me...yes...that feeling happens often. Except my kids are 12 and 30...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:41 AM

    that moon phase is here too. hopefully it will go away soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh...totally having tornado related issues at our house too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL, just found your blog and had to comment on this pic! My daughter went through a goggles phase too, at about 18 months. Wore them everywhere. I had to sneak in after she fell asleep and take them off because I was afraid she'd choke herself. Here is a really old LO about it:
    http://www.scrapsahoy.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/22164/cat/500/ppuser/3139

    thanks for sharing your cute pic!
    tonya

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...