2.16.2005

making a list and checking it twice and proud mommy moments...

So much to share...where are we at now? As for errands and phone calls, we're about through the list. We've been to the title company to sign our end of the paperwork, we have a dumpster being delivered today to get rid of some of the accumulated junk, we're on our way out the door to the pharmacy to stock up on prescriptions and to AAA to get maps and tour books for hotels along the way. We're still packing on a daily basis but we've hit that wall where we can't really see the progress anymore. You know what I mean? Yeah, you do. It sucks but we're pushing through. I really should pack up the last of my scrapbooking stuff but it's so hard! I'm pretty much down to bare essentials but I know those will have to be stored away soon. I have lists of things to do and lists of lists to make. I get such a sense of accomplishment every time I can cross something off one of them!

As for where we're staying? Looks like we might be buying a house right away afterall...or at least renting a house with the option of buying in a year. It looks nice from what we've seen so far...3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths, good size yard with a fence around the back. It backs up to a wooded area and sits on a cul de sac so it's quiet and safer than most places. Looks well maintained. We should have more photos and video anytime so we can try to make a decision. Wish us luck!

Can I brag a bit really quick? Just wanted to point out that my children are the smartest kids around (I know you all have the smartest kids around too!) We've known that Jake knew all the letters of the alphabet for awhile but yesterday I discovered that he also knows most of the numbers. Sesame Street and lots of work with mom and dad...he's so proud of himself! And Zack got up on his hands and knees yesterday and did a little half-crawl. Sigh, he' getting big way too fast :-( Must be the food we started feeding him the other day. He's not diggin' on the rice cereal too much (I'm fairly certain he knows our food is MUCH better) but with the addition of some prunes the other day he's much more into it. Bananas soon! I'll try to get a pic up from the first bite of cereal later today...he was an old pro from the get-go!

I'm really enjoying this format. I love the journaling aspect of scrapbooking but don't have the time to design a page for every thought that crosses my mind. And this is much more fun that getting my thoughts out in a journal. I need to remind myself to jot a few things down here on a daily basis.

Guess that's it for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...